Friday, August 7, 2009

Photo for craft show applications

The fall craft show season is creeping up quickly. Deadlines are fast approaching so I'm shooting photos for the applications. I like doing juried shows rather than open shows - there are always way too many jewelry artists at the open shows, so too much competition.

It's so hard to pick out just a few things to showcase. Even harder to get good photos, I'm not that good a photographer. I'm sure they are probably ok, I'm just hard on myself. Isn't everyone a perfectionist? LOL Maybe that is why I can never get anything done, I want them to be perfect. Excuses, excuses!

Here's a photo of my friendly plastic. The pendant is my stained glass technique, using scraps which I melt right into the metal frame and then coat with envirotex lite. Love it! Then a marblized bracelet and earrings. The fracture / fusion bracelet (thanks, Jana, for sharing the technique with us!) was my first attempt at a bracelet - don't look too close!


I'll post more later as I take more photos. Since I had to drag out the lights and everything, I might as well take more pics this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shari,

    Thanks for sharing! You are the featured artist on the FP blog today. Tell your friends!!!
    Awesome work! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Linda!!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete